Thursday, May 19, 2011










It has been a long time since I have written a blog. So, here we go...........
For the past 2 months I have been organizing a local music festival in Buffalo, Tx. As time went on it grew and grew....up to ten bands on board for this ONE day event....and vendors as well....I was a nervous wreck ....worried that is was gonna a ll fall apart on me..., since I had never done anything like this EVER before. But with the aid of friends pulling together and helping me out.....the day finally arived on May 14th....and it turned out to be a smooth moving machine...and a success as well. Bands at the event included: The Dukes, Slyng Blayd, Erin Watson, Southern Storm, Brionna Fisk, Dave Parker(me :)), David Cargil & Nervous Breakdown, Plan~B, Thomaso, Texas Yung Gunnz, and Gypsyhead. Everyone enjoyed a full day of music food and fun........and I sold out of t~shirts too!!!!! Thanks to everyone who took the time out of their busy life to be a part of this first time event..., I hope we can do it again!!!! GYPSY~ON!!!!

1 comment: