Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year





I cant belive it has been so long since my last blog...now here it is a new year.
But at least I can say tha 2012 started out on a musical note. I spent New Years Eve in Houston playing music with my band GYPSYHEAD at a uber-cool coffee house called BOHEMEO'S. In addition to GYPSYHEAD, two other bands were performing as well.., The KILJOYS, and BOMBA CHICA.....very awesome bands. BOHEMEO'S is hidden in Houstons East end, and it is worth the journey to seek this place out and enjoy the eclectic artsy style of it...a very hip place to hang out and enjoy art, music, coffee, even a beer and a meal. It was really an enjoyable night...a great place to ring in the new year....I am so glad we got to play there..., and cant wait to go back!! Gypsy~on!

No comments:

Post a Comment