Monday, January 3, 2011

FROGGY


For the past 2 weeks now Ive been fighting with my voice. Its been a nightmare since I love to sing. So Ive been playing my guitar and trying my best to save my voice and not sing......man!!! Thats hard for me to do...I get so stressed..lol. Ive been doing the home remedy gargles and drinking ginger tea....its helping. I just have to be patient and let it run its course and stop trying to force my vocals cords. Anyone how loves to sing...., or loves to talk, will understand..., its not easy to be patient. So...., Ill continue to play my six-string, and write new lyrics...amd try....TRY....to shut up for awhile and wait for my voice to return......and hopefully return, better than before!!!

1 comment:

  1. omg I so know what you mean it happens to me one time 2 weeks no voice another time surgery on my throat and I was so flipping scared that i would loose my voice forever, when they told me that I was beside my self. I sing for me.it is my escape from life, feel free to stop in for a listen to some of my songs I sing. I feel your pain on this one. for sure my friend, I used sticky notes for 4 weeks ugh! god bless Laura your face book friend :)

    ReplyDelete